Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Soylent Experiment: Days 6 and 7

After five days of writing, there's really not much to say.  I've enjoyed having a break from cooking and cleaning.  I've enjoyed losing a couple pounds.

I even enjoy the product, texture, and taste.  I think it's a good product.

Ultimately, though, I could not exclusively live on Soylent.  The "industrial sulfuric hate" gas that comes with the product is not worth it - not living with a family, and not even while living alone.  I'm going to pick up some more and use it as a supplement, maybe doing a day or two a week on it, as it is really easy and it does taste good.  My daughter had a sip and really liked it.

So thanks to everyone for their support.  I think I am going to try to do a little juicing to augment my clean eating diet.

If you're interested in eating healthier, check out "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and "Hungry for Change" on Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment