Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reminiscing About China

So that's basically China.  I'm amazed that I had so much to write.  I'm amazed that there are still little stories I didn't tell.  But now that it's over, here's a little table of contents of the adventures, which turned into a 18 part series:
I sure hope you all liked them.  If there's anything you think I missed and you think I should recount, let me know, and I'll be sure to blog it.  Also, if you want to see some beautiful photos from another denizen of Bus B, check out Ela's Pictures.

I was told to have a look at the TV series, "An Idiot Abroad."  In this show, Ricky Gervais sends an average Joe, named Karl Pilkington, around the world with the idea of sending him to exotic locales and gauging his reaction.

The very first episode, Karl is sent to China.  They do a great job of showing the culture from a western point of view.  And they're spot on.  I recommend that if you get a chance, you watch it too.  It's on Netflix, and is a great visualization of what I talked about here.



No comments:

Post a Comment