Monday, April 22, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I read.  A lot.  I do currently, and I have done.  I used to read fiction, to be sure, but I am currently a ravenous reader of non-fiction.  I collaborate with a lot of other people that love to read, too.  I ask for recommendations, and I get asked fairly frequently about recommendations I would give.  I thought it would be useful to collect them all in one place.

Note, I couldn't possibly come up with a list of books that I've read.  There have been too many, and my memory is shot by years of looking stuff up online.

No, these are the books I remember.  The ones that influenced me in some material way.  I'm going to categorize them, but not put them in any particular order.  I'm brainstorming here, so if you know me and know I'm missing one, you're right.

Programming Books

Pop Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment